Monday, December 20, 2010

There's no place like home for the Holidays

I would like to start off my saying that I would rather not travel on an airplane with a 1 year old ever again! Man was that a stressful experience. On a plane at 6am most people want to sleep. But not Cheyenne! She wanted to whine and move around and scream and annoy everyone around us. Can you say embarrassing?  I finally got her to sleep for about 25 minutes then tried to stuff every crumb of food I could find into her mouth so she would stay quiet. Our 2nd flight wasnt bad and the 3 of us actually slept for a little but. Well the girls did anyway. I get kinda weirded out sleeping on a plane. I never know if im drooling or my mouth is open and people are starring at me. Its kinda creepy. But anyways, Im in NM!! I miss home but I might as well make the best out of it and hopefully time will pass quickly then its back home to get things ready for Tom to come home. Cant wait!!












And  also...Cheyenne is 1!!! My baby girl is growing so fast!!  and she looooves cake =)



No comments:

Post a Comment