Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Wednesday


1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I think Ill have to go with night owl. Although it drives me completely insane. I hate night time. I always do my best sleeping once it gets light outside. Scared I guess haha. Hopefully that changes soon.

2. What makes you jealous?
Jealous? hmm....where do I start. I tend to be a jealous person for a lot of reasons. Although I keep telling myself there is no reason to be.

3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet?
Um...no. I hate shopping. Especially around the holidays. So I may just skip that part this year haha

4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Right now I could definitely go for some green chili enchiladas. But sadly, no green chili in this joint! Boo! Come on white folk...grow the good stuff hehe

5. Where was your first kiss with your husband?
Good one! Well, it was actually right outside of our room at the Winners Cirlce Motel right across from Ft Campbell. We were drinking (of course, we used to do that a lot) and I stepped outside for a secnd cuz it was kinda hot in there and he decided to follow me. I think he had it all planned out. It was cute, romantic =) I digged it. (although he will probably tell the story a little differently)

No comments:

Post a Comment